Greetings NEA-Jurupa family,
I hope that you had a restful weekend and that your Monday is off to a good start!
Just wanted to share a few quick announcements/reminders before the week gets too far gone 😊
- JUSD School Board Meeting tonight at 6:00 pm at the Education Center. Click above for Agenda and Streaming link.
- Negotiations will resume tomorrow! Please consider wearing RED in support of NEA-Jurupa’s Bargaining Team!
- On Behalf of the Equity Committee:
NEA-Jurupa’s Equity Committee is proud to present the nominations submitted for Women’s History Month. Congratulations to everyone that was nominated!!! In addition, we’d like to thank everyone for your submissions. Your time and thoughtful responses are greatly appreciated. Please take the time to view the slides for the nominees here.
- Scholarship Applications are due April 15th.
- Joint Panel Applications and Rep of the Year Nominations are due April 18th.
Best to all of you and your loved ones!
Wendy Eccles 🙂
Office Phone: 951-681-7997, Google Voice: 951-643-4076
Non-district email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow us on Facebook
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together“- African Proverb
CTA Mission Statement: * The California Teachers Association exists to protect and promote the well-being of its members; to improve the conditions of teaching and learning; to advance the cause of free, universal, and quality public education; to ensure that the human dignity and civil rights of all children and youth are protected; and to secure a more just, equitable, and democratic society.*